Medical Equipment Heat-Seal Sterilized Roll
|FOB Unit Price:||US $10 US $5|
|Purchase Qty. (Rolls)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: GD100200
- Material: Plastic
- Ethylene Oxide Sterilization: Ethylene Oxide Sterilization
- Logo Printing: Optional
- Film Color: White, Green and Blue
- Sterilization Method: Steam. Eo and Others
- Sample: Free
- Valid Time After Sterilization: 180 Days
- Trademark: PEFECTION
- Origin: Hefei, Anhui Province
- Type: Sterilization Packaging
- Certification: CE, ISO13485
- Quality Guarantee Period: Two Years
- Sizes: 100mm*200m
- CE: ISO11607
- OEM: Accept
- Applied Range: Hospital, Dental Clinic and Outpatient Service
- for: Medical Equipment Heat-Seal Sterilized Roll
- Specification: 100mm*200m
- HS Code: 3923290000
1.Material: medical dialysis paper(60g/m2 + composite film (52 microns CPP/PET film)
2. The pouch can be sealed by thermal sealing machines.
3. 200 meters per roll, using length is as your disposal by cut.
4. There are 3 aligned sealed lines, effectively avoiding crack.
5. See-through the sterilized medical device by transparent compound film, avoiding errors.
6. Printed with double sterilization indicators for ethylene oxide and steam vapor processes. To identify the situation of indicator's color change: if sterilization proceeded, it will turn black from initial blue based on steam sterilization method, and will turn brown from initial pink based on the ETO sterilization method.
7. Accommodation: hospital, outpatient service antiseptic packing, disinfection before using cosmetic, laboratory articles antiseptic packing, family high temperature disinfection packing.
Sizes and package:
1. There are many sizes ,the widths rang from 50mm to 750mm
2. The reels are usually 200 meters per roll, however they can also be made in various lengths according to the customers' request
|Item No||Sizes||The method of package|
Our own packaging method is in cartons, meanwhile, we can accept customized packaging according to buyers design and final usage.
Sterilization Method: ETO, STEAM
Initial pink turns brown/yellow(when ETO processed)